Marina holds a Masters in Civil Engineering degree from Wits University; Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Engineering from University Of Johannesburg; Management Advancement Programme (MAP) from Wits Business School; Diploma in Computer Science from Executive School of Computers.
She has experience in various industries including Pump manufacturing company in the Rubber Plant, Machine plant and Fabrication plant; Gases industry (AFROX) where she worked in production environment setting production standards and bench marking; Airport (Airports Company South Africa) where she was responsible for capacity management and logistics support; Statistics and Billing; and Power Generation (Eskom) where she was a Senior Advisor in Human Performance which included accident/incident investigations.
Mrs. Dumakude is now the Managing Director of Tanguliza Services. In addition to providing strategic direction for the company, Marina performs project management functions.
- She is a board member of GEA Air-cooled systems and GEA Nilenca.
- Director of MBC Engineering (Eskom Panel Company)
- She is the Chairperson of SAFCEC North Branch, member of SAFCEC Council
- Member of the National Transformation committee at SAFCEC.
- She was a deputy secretary of the Eskom Solar water heating advisory committee.
- Deputy Secretary of SAWIC (South African Women in construction Gauteng Chapter.
- Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE)
- South African Institute of Industrial Engineers (SAIIE)
- Candidate Construction Project Manager